In Jeremiah 51:20, the LORD said, "Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms."
A battle axe is an ancient military weapon.
A domineering (antagonistic) woman is also described as a battle ax
An electric guitar and an allotment of land at the rear of another property, with a long, narrow strip of land connecting it to the roadway are also known as battle axes (Isaiah 35:8, Luke 14:23, Isaiah 40:3).
You see, battle axes transformed from ordinary daily axes that regular people used as tools (splitting logs) into powerful weapons to defeat the enemy!
Jeremiah 51:20-23 is manifested now in our lives at superluminal speed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
“You are my battle-ax [hammer] and sword [weapon of war],” says the LORD. “With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms,
with you I shatter man and woman, with you I shatter old man and youth, with you I shatter young man and young woman, with you I shatter shepherd and flock, with you I shatter farmer and oxen, with you I shatter governors and officials.
What's the message?
• We are God's powerful battle axes because the greatest Battle ax lives inside of us.
• We are God's weapons of war.
• God is using us to break in pieces the nations and to destroy demonic kingdoms. We are shattering anything that's not of God and building up God's Kingdom!
• There is a daily spiritual battle occurring (Ephesians 6).
• We must keep on the whole armor of God.
• We must keep our weapons sharp and in secured in the Belt of Truth (Ephesians 6:14).
• We should only be domineering (antagonistic) against the enemy. The Bible states in James 4:7, "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
• We must continue to make a joyful noise unto the LORD, belting our praises in His presence (Psalm 100).
• Remember that God promised to give us a land flowing with milk and honey without money, and He promised that this land will be the beltway of the Most High (a way of Holiness and blessings). See Deuteronomy 1:8, Joshua 21:43, Exodus 3:17.
• God can do great this with ordinary people (Amos 7:14).
• What you build 'with' and what you 'build' are weapons against the enemy! Therefore, keep building for the Kingdom, Victorious One. You are one powerful battle ax in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
How to Support?