Alright, when I worked in the public school system, I had to constantly teach and assess my students. Here is your pop quiz. Smile. Jesus loves you. Now show off your intelligent self.
1. Name the nine (supernatural) gifts of the Spirit.
2. Which prophet was forbidden by God to attend funerals?
3. Who was the wisest man in the Bible?
4. Who was the only female judge mentioned in the Bible?
5. Choose the right answer: Which church in Revelation was described as being lukewarm? A. Ephesus B. Smyrna C. Pergamos D. Thyatira E. Sardis F. Philadelphia G. Laodicea
6. What was Jesus’ first miracle in the New Testament?
7. Fill in the BLANK (NLT of John): There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a_____. Jesus replied, I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of ____ and the ____. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to ____ life.
8. Fill in the BLANK (NLT of Romans): So now there is no____for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has _____ you from the power of ____ that leads to ____.
9. True or False: These are part of the armor of God- leather boots and a top hat.
10. True or False (Based on the Bible): The devil, roams around like a lion raging madman.
How to Support?