Golden Spotlight Award for Lotoya. I thank God for your faith, strength, and your example of love for family.
Your faith is evident, even in your business.
God bless you and your family in abundance. We just wanted to pause and honor you, Mighty Woman of God. Your tenacity in raising your family and building your business is an inspiration to others. God bless you, Lotoya.
1. How long have you been following Golden Warrior Ministries?
I found Mrs Facey about 2+ years ago.
2. What specific program of this ministry has blessed your life? How? Listeng to her prayers as well as being exposed to small groups of other believers has been a blessing.
She is very passionate when she prays. I have learned information that I didn't know after going to church all my life. In particular, about spiritual warfare.
3. What is your testimony?
My children were under demonic attack. Prior to that I was what some would call a Lukewarm christian. I had been through some things in life, but there was one incident in particular that caused me to feel so stressed out, grey hairs started popping up in my head.
Three out of four of my children were under constant attack. I started seeking prayers to play while we were sleeping. Played a few on YouTube but kept searching because they didn't feel quite right. In fact I searched "prayer warrior praying" I came across a channel called prayer warrior.
I would play her prayers until one day she mentioned Karatbars. Skeptical at first, I remember her saying do your due diligence. Do your own research. I did. There were obstackles when I tried to join but I view obstackles as a sign that I'm on the right path. I let Mrs Facey know what was happening.
She prayed, I agreed. I believe it was two days later, I got an email saying approved! I said all that to say, God is good all the time. He timing is never late.
He is always right on time. If I was not pushed to a place of discomfort in my life, chances are I wouldn't have been seeking for prayers the way I did and would have never known about Karatbars. I am by no means a perfect believer. I am a work in progress, all praise be to God almighty!
4. How do you define success? The ability to achieve one's goals inspite of obstacles.
5. Who inspires you? I am inspired by my children. I desire for them to have a better life than I have had.
6. What’s one thing you learned in the last month? Everyone enters your life for a reason, even if you don't immediately understand why. Trust the process. In time it will all be clearer.
7. What’s something interesting about you that others may not know? I am calm; pretty easy going but rub me the wrong way and that all changes.
8. What’s the last book you read?
(I find it ironic that I saw this book at the library after questions started to develop in my mind about silver cords and ley lines. I learned about this in our WhatsApp group).
9. What's your favorite color? Baby blue.
10. What's your favorite Bible verse?
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all will be added unto you.
11. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? I don't have favourite foods. I eat food based on the need for survival. Matter of fact, fasting caused me to appreciate food.
12. If you were stuck on an island and could only bring three items, what would they be? Iodine to purify the water to drink, machette to build a shelter and prepare food, lighter/ matches to make a fire as signal, to cook and keep warm is necessary.
How to Support?