The Holy Spirit prompted me to shine the Golden Spotlight on Danielle Simien in the midnight hours. And when I saw the date, I understood why.
March 5th is significant to our family, and so I'm thankful the Holy Spirit orchestrated the release of this particular Golden Spotlight Award.
Danielle Simien's life is such a blessing to all of us.
I am honored that God chose my family to be connected to this amazing young lady.
After hearing her testimony, I was blown away by the power of God that has been made manifest in her life.
Danielle is a rare gem, a true VICTORIOUS warrior champion.
I thank God for this anointed dancer who is LEAPING into her next chapter in the LORD, and advancing into her Promised Land in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I praise God for restoring her, elevating her, and crowning her with restoration and rejuvenation.
I speak Crowning Point success over you Danielle. You are God's Esther in the Earth. May God's favor rain on you forever, and may He give you the righteous desires of your heart.
1. How long have you been following Golden Warrior Ministries?
Over a year.
2. What specific program of this ministry has blessed your life? How? Honestly when I see your lives or see that you posted a video on Facebook I watch it. One day you were discussing Daniel
Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. You read Daniel 3:17-18 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. I thought that was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. It taught me that even facing death , stand for what you believe.
3. What is your testimony? I was spiritually gone until after my car accident and I had enough time to think and meditate on my actions and what is my purpose and who I want to be.
4. How do you define success? Success is what spiritual value you bring to others without putting on a front. We're only here for one purpose and that's to serve.
5. Who inspires you? The man from unedited truth on YouTube or Steve Darby.
6. What’s one thing you learned in the last month? A man that knows something, knows he knows nothing at all.
7. What’s something interesting about you that others may not know? I'm a perfectionist even though I'm unorganized
8. What’s the last book you read?
Happy single after
9. What's your favorite color?
Green or Emerald
10. What's your favorite Bible verse?
At the moment Romans 7:15-24
11. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Watermelon
12. If you were stuck on an island and could only bring three items, what would they be? Bible, water filter , my dog
How to Support?