• I decree and declare that our children are our reward from God.
• I decree and declare that we are training up our children the way they should go so they will not depart from the Way, which is Jesus (Proverbs 22:6).
• I decree and declare that God created our children.
• For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them (Psalm 139:13-16).
• I decree and declare Isaiah 54:13 over our children. All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.
• I decree and declare that we have no greater joy than to hear that our children are walking in the truth (3 John 1:4).
• We stand on Proverbs 17:6. “Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.”
• We stand on Jeremiah 29:11. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”
• I decree and declare that God knew our children before they were born.
• Jeremiah 1:5 reads, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
Lord, we thank You for blessing our children.
Battle Plan: Warfare Prayers for Our Children
A Reward from God
• Heavenly Father, we love and adore You.
• You are our everything.
• You are Alpha and Omega.
• You are the beginning and the ending.
• We worship You in spirit and in truth.
• Father, release Your warrior angels to fight for our children.
• I cover each and every one of our children in the Blood of Jesus.
• This prayer is for all children who are connected to us in any way (grandchildren, students, neighbor’s children, etc.)
• Right now, Heavenly Father, release Your Spirit upon our children.
• You said in the last days You would pour out Your Spirit on our children until they prophesy.
• Father, release Your Spirit on them so their spiritual eyes and ears will open wide to hear and see You.
• We stand on Ephesians 6:11-18.
• 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
• 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
• 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
• 14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
• 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
• 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
• 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
• 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
• We thank You, God, for Your armor.
• Father, set their souls (minds, will, and emotions) on fire for You.
• Burn to ashes anything that is not like You.
• Release Your anointing to destroy every yoke of bondage from our children.
• I burn to ashes, with the Blood of Jesus and Holy Ghost fire, every demonic chain, rope, cage, egg, seed, roots, spying device, curse, spell, soul-tie, and all other wickedness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
• I bind and cast into the abyss all evil spirits that are attached to those demonic chain, rope, cage, egg, seed, roots, spying device, curse, spell, soul-tie, and all other wickedness in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
• I decree and declare that our children are free because those the Son sets free is free indeed!
• Father, I release Your Word into the hearts of our children.
• Father, break up the hard dirt that is in the soil of their hearts.
• Heal the hearts of our children in the mighty name of Jesus.
• Father, let the seed of Your Word grow into their hearts and let them bear the Fruit of the Spirit.
• Galatians 5:22-23 states, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.
• Our children are God’s light in the earth.
• Our children are God’s salt in the earth.
• Our children are living holy before God.
• Our children are loving, joyful, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled.
• I cover this prayer in the Blood of Jesus and there will be no backlash or retaliation of the devil.
• Lord, we praise Your name forever. You are Sovereign. You are King of kings and Lord of lords.
• Our children are a reward from You and You protect them. Thank You, Heavenly Father.
I pray that the eyes of your heart and the eyes of your understanding may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people… (Ephesians 1:18).
How to Support?