Victorious Teenager, do you find yourself overwhelmed? Right now, I want you to close your eyes, inhale, and exhale.
Now check your self-esteem thermometer. Remember, self-esteem is confidence in one’s own worth (self-respect).
Each day, make it a priority to monitor your self-esteem level to make sure it is always high.
Here are 20 ways to heighten your self-esteem
1. Think kind words about yourself.
2. Step in front of your mirror and say, "God made me perfectly in His image."
3. Never compare yourself with others. You are unique and should only compete with yourself. Whatever you achieved yesterday, work harder to beat that achievement today.
4. Be patient with yourself. Give yourself love and time to grow daily. Remember that everybody must cooperate with that thing called time.
5. Keep your body healthy. Yes, you're young, but sickness doesn't discriminate. If you keep pouring dump in your body, you will become a virus to yourself, so eat right.
6. Focus on that healthy habit that you love to do, and do it often.
7. Hang out with people who appreciate you.
8. Remain a leader. Only follow a respectful, intelligent mentor.
9. Strive to please God, not people.
10. Never beat up yourself when you fail. Learn from your mistake and move on.
11. Keep a journal. Write down your thoughts and dreams. Set goals with deadlines.
12. Celebrate your successes. Never downplay your victories.
13. Be grateful. Stop complaining and thank God for what He has already given to you.
14. Stay hopeful and optimistic.
15. Be kind and generous to others. Treat people the way you would desire for them to treat you.
16. Exercise often (dancing, walking, etc.).
17. Smile and laugh just because.
18. Groom yourself. Remember you are royalty.
19. Love your family.
20. Pray, read the Bible daily, and follow this website.
How to Support?