No more Injustice! Justice time. Give me justice, LORD, against my adversary by the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST who is the Peace and Fellowship Offering, reconciling us to You, Father God.
I am like the Persistent Widow.
I stand on Luke 18:1-8.
• Luke 18:1-2- 1Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should ALWAYS PRAY and not give up. 2He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought.
• Luke 18:3-And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.'
• Luke 18:4 -"For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care what people think,
• Luke 18:5-yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I WILL SEE THAT SHE GETS JUSTICE, so that she won't eventually come and attack me!'"
• Luke 18:6-And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says.
• Luke 18:7-And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?
• Luke 18:8-I tell you, he will see that THEY GET JUSTICE, and QUICKLY. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"
Stacy-Ann holds a BA in English and a master's degree in Education: Curriculum and Instruction. This dynamic woman is an educator and author of over 60 books on Amazon. She is also president and founder of Gold Warrior, Inc. and Golden Scholars. Stacy-Ann also ministers weekly to thousands of people online through her ministry, Golden Warrior Ministries. Find out more about Stacy-Ann at mygoldenscholars.com.