No more Injustice! Justice time. Give me justice, LORD, against my adversary by the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST who is the Peace and Fellowship Offering, reconciling us to You, Father God.
I am like the Persistent Widow.
I stand on Luke 18:1-8.
• Luke 18:1-2- 1Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should ALWAYS PRAY and not give up. 2He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought.
• Luke 18:3-And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.'
• Luke 18:4 -"For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care what people think,
• Luke 18:5-yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I WILL SEE THAT SHE GETS JUSTICE, so that she won't eventually come and attack me!'"
• Luke 18:6-And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says.
• Luke 18:7-And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?
• Luke 18:8-I tell you, he will see that THEY GET JUSTICE, and QUICKLY. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"
Wealth Champion in all areas!