1. Practice perseverance. Keep fighting and never give up.
2. Believe in yourself. Never doubt your knowledge or talents.
3. Be courageous as a lion. Never fear. Confidence is your victorious armor.
4. Create a detailed vision-dream-board.
5. Set measurable goals and act upon then.
6. Hire an assistant who understands your vision and will work with you.
7. Spend a lot of time developing your business.
8. Be wise. Be careful which risks you take, but still be willing to take risks.
9. Challenge and stretch yourself so you can grow.
10. Be flexible.
11. Be passionate about your business.
12. Know your product and your clients.
13. Failing doesn't mean you’re a failure. Learn from your mistakes.
14. Use criticisms to perfect your business.
15. Network consistently.
16. Be humble as you succeed.
17. Remember your worth and allow no one or yourself to devalue you.
18. Communicate effectively. Remember to listen to learn.
19. Be curious. Ask questions.
20. Don't let NO stop you EVER.
Stacy-Ann holds a BA in English and a master's degree in Education: Curriculum and Instruction. This dynamic woman is an educator and author of over 60 books on Amazon. She is also president and founder of Gold Warrior, Inc. and Golden Scholars. Stacy-Ann also ministers weekly to thousands of people online through her ministry, Golden Warrior Ministries. Find out more about Stacy-Ann at mygoldenscholars.com.